Snapshots of Sarah

We love having a daughter. She has brought such JOY to our family! I thank my God every time I remember you. Phil. 1:3

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Ethan's Birthday

Last Saturday was Ethan Sander's first birthday! So, we headed to the park to join all the other babies and to watch Ethan smear cake all over his face. (I'm sorry I didn't include a picture). Sarah had so much fun exploring the grounds of the park. She was eager to take anyone by the hand who was willing to walk with her! She was red-faced and a sweaty mess. We were instructed to wear t-shirts from our favorite college because Ethan's parents are determined to make him a LSU tiger. I didn't have a short-sleeved North Georgia shirt for myself or Sarah- so we had to go with her Aggie-gear! Dad, you would have been proud!! Here's our little aggie:

These are a few of Sarah's favorite babysitters: Kevin & Jan Johnson with their son Jeff.

Here's Sarah and her friend Jillian (and her mom, Shellie)

Here's a pic of all the mom's and babies trying to get together for a picture! It was a challenge!!!
After Ethan's party we headed to a graduation party, but the day would not have been complete without sending Jeff Pickering off to a GREAT graduation! Sarah's loves Mr. Jeff! (Jeff is headed to A&M in the fall!!!) Congrats Jeff!

4 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

These pictures are so-o precious! I must say Miss Sarah sure looks good in "maroon"! Jeff loves the picture of Sarah with him. Thanks for dropping by and then coming to see Jeff at graduation - you guys made him feel loved!

June 3, 2008 at 8:37 PM  
Blogger Bethany O'Bryant said...

MM, Sarah is oh so cute! And this past year has flown by! I hope ya'll are doing good!

June 21, 2008 at 10:07 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

oh my goodness....MM, Sarah is a DOLL! An absolute doll.
I've been meaning to get out to an A&M game sometime, word on the street is that their traditions are awesome...and you know how I love me some college football. You think Sarah can get me some tickets?

June 29, 2008 at 10:55 PM  
Blogger DL said...

mary margaret!
i just found you on blogger! so fun to see pictures of you and your beautiful little girl. she's such a cutie!!
how are you and what are you up to these days?? my husband matt and i are on staff with a college ministry and living in tennessee. we're getting ready to move to south carolina, but for now we're in knoxville.
i'd love to hear from you if you get a chance!
dara lynn

July 17, 2008 at 6:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home