Snapshots of Sarah

We love having a daughter. She has brought such JOY to our family! I thank my God every time I remember you. Phil. 1:3

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

HAPPY EASTER! Well, here are a few pics from this week. Sometimes as stay-at-home moms we are desperate for entertainment. This week we headed to our local mall to have our kid's pictures made with the Easter Bunny (for free). Sarah just stared at the Easter Bunny. I was proud of her- she didn't even cry!


Sarah was blessed by a friend with an early birthday present- this beautiful dress. She looked so cute! I just wanted to make sure you saw the back of the dress, too. I think she grew tired of wearing the bunny ears!

Stephanie set up a baby Easter Egg hunt on a blanket for Sarah Grace & Lawson. I think Lawson just wanted to play in Sarah's Easter basket!

Following lunch, we just HAD to take Easter family photos. These are only pictures of 4 of the families- there were actually 3 other families! Large crowd- means a variety of food! We had 14 adults and 13 kids...for a grand total of 27 people. That would be 11 people under the age of 12. Steph is a GREAT hostess.

From left to right...The Beams Family, Dane Family, Mitterling Family....

and then there's the Pickerings!


Happy Easter!

5 Comments:

Blogger The Hudgins said...

fun times!!!!!!
i'm loving sarah's silly faces. she cracks me up.
our easter was hard. asah is away on a mission trip so it's just me and J. i wish we lived closer! we would have celebrated with you guys today.
im glad you are updating your blog again!!!!

March 23, 2008 at 6:12 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

Mary Margaret!
So good to "see" you! Congratulations on your precious Sarah! I am so very happy for ya'll!

It's been forever since I have caught up with you! So glad to see all is well!

March 24, 2008 at 7:48 AM  
Blogger Jenny Hintze said...

Hey, glad to see your blogging again! I love seeing pictures of that silly kid.

March 25, 2008 at 7:15 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Wow! Look at all the updates! What a sweet family you are! I can't believe how big Sarah is! She's grown so MUCH since October.

March 27, 2008 at 10:20 AM  
Blogger The Hartzog's said...

Hey MM!!! Sarah is TOO CUTE!!! I love those little fangs :) Almost a year??? Are you serious?? That's crazy! It goes by so fast. Glad to hear updates from you on the blog again...miss you!
Kimberly

March 27, 2008 at 11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home