Snapshots of Sarah

We love having a daughter. She has brought such JOY to our family! I thank my God every time I remember you. Phil. 1:3

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Happy Fall Ya'll!

Well, we took a road trip to Alabama/Georgia. We FINALLY were reminded what it was like to experience FALL. I heard leaves crunch, I felt the cool mountain air first thing in the morning, I saw BIG 'ole pumpins, beautiful leaves, and even made a short hike. Best of all- we experienced Gold Rush. Even though we missed out on the sweet potato biscuits, we still enjoyed walking through the booths. ...and as Ken Jones, my former BSU director said, "experiencing Gold Rush is like a Baby's First Christmas." It was GREAT. I LOVED being with old friends from North Georgia. It just wasn't long enough. OHHHH- I wanted to go around and see where each one of them had been over the past 6 years. The sweetest part of our reunion at Mary Catherine's house was hearing Eric thank the Lord for our precious friendships that have truly shaped our lives. It was AMAZING! Ohhh- and of course I loved the White Chicken Chili! Man- it was a fast paced weekend, but it was GREAT! I know I'm supposed to live in Lake Jackson, but OH what blessed friends I have from North Georgia! I love ya'll and I wish I could see you more often. Here are a few pics from our adventures....






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home