Snapshots of Sarah

We love having a daughter. She has brought such JOY to our family! I thank my God every time I remember you. Phil. 1:3

Thursday, July 5, 2007

Off to Alabama

Well, Nathan had to go to Germany for work...so Sarah and I headed to Alabama to visit my parents for the week. Yes, we FLEW to AL. That was quite an adventure all by myself. Did you know that you have to break down the stroller, remove the baby from the infant carrier, AND send it all through security??? Meanwhile, you're holding the baby, lifting the stroller onto the conveyer belt, carrying the diaper bag...and YES- my belt beeps as I pass through the metal detector. I always take my belt off, but this time- I forgot??? Oh well... I was thinking we would be able to wheel through the "handicap" entrance...OH NO! We did it though. Sarah was a great travel partner. ..but can I just say that God has a sense of humor because I was seated beside a big 'ole country boy and OF COURSE I had to nurse her on the plane. Umm...yeah-hopefully we won't see each other ever again. We had a GREAT time with my parents watching movies, shopping, and visiting my brothers. It was a great way to pass the time while Nathan was a way. Here are a few pics from adventures!

2 Comments:

Blogger The Hartzog's said...

What a cutie!! She has such bright eyes. I know you had a great time w/ your family. Your story cracks me up, you are brave. Ethan's almost 2 and we have yet to fly with him. Great to hear from you!

July 7, 2007 at 10:23 AM  
Blogger Mittlinger said...

Yeah..it was quite an adventure! You can do it though! I hope you're having a GREAT summer!

July 7, 2007 at 7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home