Snapshots of Sarah

We love having a daughter. She has brought such JOY to our family! I thank my God every time I remember you. Phil. 1:3

Thursday, May 3, 2007

Week #2



Ok. So, we survived week #1! YEAH! I didn't realize how much better you feel during week #2. PRAISE THE LORD! What would I have done w/out an incredible small group, home cooked meals from friends, and a mom who waited on us hand & foot! WOW! Nate's fam heads into town next week.

(Ok...Holly, I'll eventually add some MM prego pics- just for you.)

5 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

Mary Margaret!! What a loved little girl. I wish I could be there for you to teach me. You've always been a great person to learn from! Cute girl, and what a hot mom!

May 3, 2007 at 3:58 PM  
Blogger The Hartzog's said...

HEY MM!!!! Oh my goodness, is it really you??!! Haven't see or heard from you in uh....SEVEN years!!! I just found your blog on Tara's. You look WONDERFUL and I agree w/ Hollie and MC, you don't even look like you just had a baby. I was a whale when I was pregnant with Ethan!! :) Hee Hee!! Your baby girl is just precious. Congrats you guys!! Can't wait to see more pictures and keep up with stories from your blog. Love ya girl!
Kimberly

May 4, 2007 at 11:00 AM  
Blogger Mittlinger said...

Well, I must admit. I miss my NGCSU gang. I've been keeping up w/everyone through their blogs- so I thought it was time to join the blogging world! Keep in touch! FYI- Matt Pappa is leading worship at our church this weekend!!!

May 4, 2007 at 1:51 PM  
Blogger Bethany O'Bryant said...

Mary Margaret!! Holy Moly, you had a baby girl and she is just sooo beautiful! We havn't talked in forever, I am so glad you have a blog so we can keep in touch!! Congrats, what an amazing blessing!!
-Bethany

May 5, 2007 at 10:42 AM  
Blogger Hollie Carson said...

Aww....so MM...how does it feel to have a dark-headed baby? Did you ever think your baby would have such dark hair?She's beautiful! Praying for you!
Hollie

May 9, 2007 at 11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home