Snapshots of Sarah

We love having a daughter. She has brought such JOY to our family! I thank my God every time I remember you. Phil. 1:3

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Sarah Grace Mitterling






Well, she's finally here. April 18, 2007. 7:19am. 7lbs 14 oz. 20 1/2 inches long. She's AMAZING! At one time I was concerned about how I would learn to love someone as much as I love Nathan, but WOW! God is soo good. Miss Sarah Grace has been one of the sweetest gifts God has entrusted to our family. It's only been 4 days since we became parents and it has been wonderful! (definitely challenging at time, but it's been INCREDIBLE). Nathan is a wonderful Daddy. My mom has been a huge help this week. ...and Sarah Grace is definitely a princess.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jenny Hintze said...

What a CUTIE!! We are so happy that's she's here.

April 23, 2007 at 9:02 AM  
Blogger The Hudgins said...

mm,
i'm glad you're a fellow blogger now! one more thing to do! not that you aren't busy enough with little miss SGM! i'm so happy for ya'll and we love ya over here in Louisiana!
tara

May 2, 2007 at 5:59 PM  
Blogger Hollie Carson said...

Hold up wait a minute, don't go there cuz I ain't with it.....

YOU ARE A BLOGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Praise the Lord above! I haven't seen your face in YEARS! YEARS, I SAY!

Numero uno: YOU LOOK AMAZING! I mean, did you even have a baby? I wanna see MM prego pics now. I know you've got 'em.

Numero dos: Your little sweetie is precious. I mean it. I see that she's has your mouth and Nate-dog's dark hair. She really does have your mouth. She's beautiful MM. I miss you!!
Hollie

May 2, 2007 at 7:45 PM  
Blogger MC Hammer, DJ Jazzy Jeff and EDT said...

Mary Margaret,
Sarah Grace is BEAUTIFUL!!! I am so excited for you guys! I will definitely be stalking your blog for more pics! Love Mary Catherine

May 3, 2007 at 12:59 PM  
Blogger Mittlinger said...

Hey! I'm so glad to hear from ya'll! I miss ya'll like CRAZY! Don't worry, I'll post some more pics very soon! Thanks for the compliments! I'll look forward to the day when you can meet her face to face. We're hoping to come to North Ga in October. Can we say REUNION!!!

May 3, 2007 at 2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home