Snapshots of Sarah

We love having a daughter. She has brought such JOY to our family! I thank my God every time I remember you. Phil. 1:3

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I'm almost ONE!

I can not believe Miss Sarah is almost ONE. WOW- this year has flown by. Our sweet friend Jenny took these pics of Sarah during a meeting at church. If you look close, you can see Sarah's little teeth. She has two on the bottom and two "fangs" on the top. It's hilarious! She is so much fun and her little personality is really starting to SHINE!











2 Comments:

Blogger The Hudgins said...

looks like you have "spam" in the comment above. you can change your settings to approve all comments or something and you wont have to deal w/that.......

anyway, SARAH is soooooo adorable. she looks alot like you MM. i am so glad you are back to blogging.

miss you guys!

i got the "college videos" from hollie. watching them made me laugh and cry. oh, what a sweet time that was!

love you!

March 19, 2008 at 11:58 AM  
Blogger RanAshKenCoop said...

I just love that sweet little Sarah! And I love those little flip flops! She is getting so big! Kendall says she's glad Sarah has such good taste in clothes, since she gets to share with her! :)

March 19, 2008 at 1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home