Snapshots of Sarah

We love having a daughter. She has brought such JOY to our family! I thank my God every time I remember you. Phil. 1:3

Friday, May 23, 2008

Getting Ready for the Summer

Oh YES! We've had our 1st birthday, so now I can officially sit in my new forward-facing car seat! WAAAHOO! Check out that hair. (She loves to pull out her little pony tails that Mommy puts in her hair!)

Miss Spaghetti Face. (I think every parent has a picture of their child eating something REALLY messy!

OK summer has HIT in TX. It's only the beginning of the HOT weather. I really like summertime! Everyone seems a lot more relaxed. I saw a commercial the other day that said, "Kids own the summer." I think summertime brings out the kid in everyone! We bought Sarah a kiddy pool. She loves to SPLASH, but most of the time she just likes to crawl in and out of the pool. Here are a few pics of her first big adventure. We were quickly joined by Ethan Sanders and Kathy Pickering. They just had to come play, too.


1 Comments:

Blogger Josh and Donna said...

so cute!! love that sweet lil bathing suit.

June 2, 2008 at 6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home