Snapshots of Sarah

We love having a daughter. She has brought such JOY to our family! I thank my God every time I remember you. Phil. 1:3

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Alabama Update

Sarah and I have enjoyed our trip to Alabama over the past -almost- two weeks. We've shopped, seen old college friends, and just enjoyed time w/Grandmommy & Grandaddy! Here are a few pics from the past week... These are my new PJ's.


Here's a pic of the flowers Nathan sent us to enjoy while we are away. I LOVE YOU HONEY!

Sarah got to ride in her first forward-facing car seat! She looks like SUCH a big girl! It's time for us to make the purchase!

Look at that cute girl!

We'll be home soon!

3 Comments:

Blogger The Hartzog's said...

What a doll!! You need to send that last photo in to a contest somewhere. She is such a cutie!! Hoping to see you guys someday :)

April 18, 2008 at 6:05 PM  
Blogger Bethany O'Bryant said...

She is soo cute!! And she has gooten so big too, man oh man time flies!!

April 25, 2008 at 11:34 AM  
Blogger Josh and Donna said...

i love her little smile!

May 1, 2008 at 10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home